Your Financing Options From Fast Commercial Money
There are many tools available for small business owners, but one of the most beneficial and accessible is commercial real estate financing. This may be an intimidating option, but you should know that it is easier than ever to not only qualify for a small business loan, but repay it. At Fast Commercial Money, helping you avoid accumulating debt is just as important to us as getting you approved. We have a team of financial experts who can work alongside you and evaluate your unique situation to determine which financing option is best. We offer a wide range of different types of loans, each with different advantages and disadvantages. The secret to a successful small business loan is selecting the right one. Some of the most common options include:
- Stated Income Loan: Even if you have been rejected in the past, you can almost certainly qualify for a stated income loan as long as your business is making a profit each month.
- HUD and FHA lending options: These loans are especially beneficial for those who own senior housing or healthcare practices.
- SBA 7a and 504 loans: Your loan can be made more appealing by having the Small Business Administration back it.
- Construction financing: Begin construction on your new business the right way by funding the entire project. We offer special loans for real estate construction projects.
- CMBS loans: Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities offer better loans by securitizing properties into a pool, which are transferred to a trust.
- Customized loans: We can tailor any loan to your unique situation. Nearly every aspect of a loan can be customized.
Learn more about how Fast Commercial Money can help your small business get the working capital you need to really succeed. No matter what situation you are in, we can help. Give us a call today to have all your questions answered and begin the application process today.